- Sit on the floor with your knees bent and in the air.
- Lean back as you feel your abdominal muscles contract and twist your torso from side to side.
- Begin by getting on your hands and knees.
- Raise your head and squeeze your glutes as you raise one leg back and keep it straight.
- Alternate legs.
- Sit with your legs bent at a 90-degree angle with your arms behind you and your hands pointing toward you.
- Slowly bend your elbows to lower your body toward the floor and lift again to straighten your arms, but keeping them slightly bent to work your triceps.
Plank with Up-Downs
- Get in the plank position with your arms straight.
- Then go down on your elbows while keeping your abdominal muscles tight, and complete the rep by moving back up into the starting position on your hands.
Lateral Lunge Jump with Toe Touch
- Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
- Lunge to the side and simultaneously touch your toe.
- Jump back up and lunge to the opposite side; touch your toe again and jump up.
- Get in the push-up position with your feet on an exercise ball with your toes pointing down.
- Bring your knees into your chest and back out for one rep while keeping your back straight.
- Get in the push-up position.
- Bend one knee up and toward your elbow and back down and alternate with each side.
- Lie on your back with your legs bent as close to your buttocks as possible.
- Squeeze your glutes and lift your hips up high and in line with your shoulders and hold.
- Lie flat on the floor and press your lower back into the ground.
- In one movement, lift your legs up along with your upper body; reach for your toes while keeping your legs straight.
- Stand with your legs slightly wider than shoulder width, and squat down without bending your back.
- Keep your knees behind your toes and stay in that position while pulsating up and down repeatedly.
- Perform a reverse lunge with your back leg slightly at an angle, leap to the side, and bring the opposite leg behind you.
- Repeat this move in the other direction with the opposite leg.