Too busy to hit the gym? Here’s a quick and efficient workout that blasts away fat and tones your entire body in under 30 minutes.
This high intensity, fat-burning workout is not for the faint of heart, but thankfully, it’s only half-an-hour long — and all without ever having to set foot in a gym.
Box Squat Jumps (50 Reps Max)
- Start by standing straight up with your feet shoulder width apart and your arms behind your head.
- Lower yourself into the squat position, with your back straight and your knees parallel to the floor.
- Jump up as high into a box and squat. Remember to keep your stomach muscles tight.
- When you land, get back into the squat position. Repeat by jumping back for each rep.
Burpees (15 Reps Max)
- Start by squatting down with your hands flat against the floor.
- Using your hands for support, kick your legs out into the pushup position.
- Return to the squatting position, then use your feet to push yourself up and jump straight up off the ground with your arms over your head.
- Repeat for each rep.
- If you’re looking to push yourself further, try throwing in a pushup during each rep while you’re in the plank position.
Clap Jacks (100 Reps Max)
Basically like doing a regular set of jumping jacks, except this way allows you to give yourself a round of applause for motivation!
- Stand with your feet slightly less than shoulder width apart and your arms straight out at your sides.
- Then, jump and spread your feet out further and bring your arms together straight in front of you.
- Repeat for each rep.
Split Jump Squats (20 Reps Max)
- Start in a semi-lunge position, with your right foot in front, your back leg bent, and your thigh parallel to the ground.
- Jump up and switch your legs in the air, landing with your left leg in the front and your right leg bent behind you.
- Continue for each rep, keeping your back as straight as possible the entire time.
Mountain Climbers (30 Reps Max)
- Start from the plank position, ensuring your back is perfectly straight and your stomach muscles are tight.
- Quickly bring your left leg in under your chest, then swap it out for your right foot.
- Alternate between your left and right leg as quickly as you can for a more intense workout.