Everyone has key areas on their bodies that they would like to target. When it comes to strength, the chest, shoulders, and arms tend to be the places of most importance. If you want ultimate rewards, circuit training is the way to go! Not sure how to work these areas out? Here is a great circuit workout plan for those areas for you to try!
- Lie down on your stomach, hands flat on the ground next to you,and elbows bent.
- Lift your body up with your arms so that nothing but your palms and toes are touching the ground.
- Lower your body back down, and then lift your body up again. Repeat.
Bent Over Rows
- Start with your feet hip-width apart, torso bent forward in an attempt to be parallel with the ground. Hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Pull the dumbbells up, making your elbows bend outward. After a few seconds bring the dumbbells back down. Repeat.
- Stand up straight with your feet hip-width apart with a light weight in each hand.
- Raise your arms straight in front of you and then open them out to the sides. After a few seconds, lower your arms back to the starting position. Repeat for a few reps and then switch up and raise your arms out, then in.
Overhead Tricep Extensions
- With feet shoulder-width apart, take one dumbbell and hold it in both hands. Lift the dumbbell up and hold it above your head.
- Slightly lower the dumbbell behind your head, elbows bent at your ears. After a few seconds, return to the starting position and repeat.
- Lie down on your back, feet together. Hold your dumbbells out in front of you, but beside your armpits so you won't hit yourself in the face.
- Push the weights away from your body, extending your arms as far as they will go. After holding for a few seconds, lower your body back down into the original position and repeat.