- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Take a bundt pan and grease it. Set it aside.
- Now, in a big bowl add in the: cake mix, water, eggs, pudding and oil. Mix well. Add the chopped apples to the mixture.
- Pour this out in the nicely greased bundt pan. Allow it to bake for approximately 1 hour. Use a knife to check if it is done to your liking.
- Allow your cake to cool in the pan for roughly 10 minutes. Move it to a wire rack afterwards. Once properly cooled, move it to a serving dish.
- Now for your caramel, heat the caramel and milk in the microwave every 30 seconds until it becomes a velvety paste. Use it to sprinkle your cake.
- Ready to serve.