- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in a midsized bowl. Put to one side.
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar in large bowl until feather light.
- Throw in the eggs and vanilla & mix thoroughly.
- Steadily beat in the flour mixture until well mixed.
- Add in your oats, pecans and apples.
- Transfer the mixture into the baking sheets with a round spoon.
- Place in the oven for 10 -15 minutes. Allow it to cool off for a few minutes.
- Once slightly cooled, remove to wire tracks and allow it to completely cool off.