- Start by preheating oven to 400°F. Dice the apples and beat the egg and set aside. Thaw the pie shells for 10 minutes.
- Mix the diced apple with sugar and cinnamon.
- Press the thawed pie shells flat. If they break, don't worry, they can easily get patched. Cut the shells into quarters.
- Take out 4 tart tins, 3'' in diameter. Cover them with the pastry pie.
- Fill the pastry shell with diced apples and cover them with the remaining pastry. Cut small Xs on it so that the heat isn't trapped inside. Brush the pie with the beaten egg.
- Place the pie shells on the baking sheet. Bake it for 25 minutes. Once they're golden brown, take them out and let them cool for 5 minutes. Once the apple crisp pie is cool, take it out of the tins and serve.