- Whisk the egg lightly; grate the apples; peel and thinly slice the kiwi fruits.
- Blend the flour, sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Stir in the egg and milk. Beat until smooth. Add the apples.
- Spray oil on a non-stick frying pan and bring it to low heat.
- Dispense ¼ cup of the apple mixture into the frying pan. With a spoon, spread it out to a 10 cm round.
- Cook the pancakes in different batches for a few minutes. The oil should bubble and appear on the surface.
- Switch sides and cook for a few minutes. It is ready! Serve alongside some fruit and frozen yogurt!