- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the eggs, sugar, oil, applesauce and vanilla. Mix well and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.