- Coarsely chop the pistachios.
- Preheat oven to 210°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Cut a round 23 cm-diameter disc from the pastry. Place on the lined tray. Use a fork to prick the pastry all over.
- Pat dries the apricots with paper towel. Arrange cut-side down, on the pastry.
- Combine the maple syrup and cinnamon in a small bowl. Use a pastry brush to evenly brush the maple syrup mixture over the apricots.
- Sprinkle the pistachio over the tart. Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until the pastry is golden. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Cut into wedges and serve with yogurt, if desired.