- Dice the apricots.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9 X 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl, mix together oats, flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda until well combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil and 3 tablespoons juice together and pour over oat mixture, blending well until moist and crumbly. Reserve 3/4 cup for topping. Press the remainder evenly into prepared pan.
- In small bowl, blend jam with remaining 2 tablespoons apple juice. Stir in dried apricots. Spread evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over apricots, lightly pressing down with fingers.
- Bake for 35 min. or until golden. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.