- With a sharp knife, score a line around circumference of each peach, just to remove the skin and not flesh.
- Now blanch these peaches in a pan of boiling water for 1 minute, drain and wash with cold water.
- Once cooled, peel off the skin and halve each peach removing its stone then dice finely.
- Prepare cucumber by trimming the ends and dice it too. Put the cucumber and peaches in a large mixing bowl.
- Now prepare the dressing by mixing together vinegar, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Stir it in the cucumber and peach mixture. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle chopped mint.
- Chill this salsa for an hour and serve.