- Mince the garlic cloves.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 inch casserole dish slightly; keep away for later.
- Drain the artichoke hearts completely and chop up: keep away for later.
- Melt 3 tbsp butter in a skillet and sauté the onion and garlic until the onions are semi-transparent.
- Put in the artichoke hearts/ lemon juice and the pepper. Stir thoroughly. Empty out into the prepared casserole dish.
- Dust with the parmesan cheese and part-skim mozzarella cheese.
- In a bowl, blend together the cracker crumbs and 3 tbsp melted butter; mix well.
- Sprinkle the buttered cracker crumbs over the casserole.
- Place in the oven for about 30-35 minutes. Your Artichoke Casserole is ready to be devoured!