- Halves avocados, remove the stones and scoop out some of the flesh.
- Brush the avocados with orange juice.
- Cut the scooped out avocado flesh into small pieces and place in a bowl with the chicken and celery.
- Peel and section 2 of the oranges, removing pips and white pith, cut into small pieces and add to the chicken and celery mixture.
- Combine the mayonnaise with the paprika, add salt to taste and blend with the chicken.
- Fill the avocado halves and sprinkle with chopped pimento.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce and garnish with sections of the remaining orange if desired.