- Dice the bacon slices into small pieces and set aside.
- Take a frying pan, add diced bacon and fry over medium heat until crispy. Place out from pan and set aside.
- By using paper towel, clean the half bacon fat from the pan and reserve the remaining. Add the chopped cabbage in pan, lightly sauté for 5 minutes or until softened and heated through.
- Add cooked rice with bacon mixture on medium flame, cook and combine well. Add reserved bacon juice to lightly moist the fried rice. Stir well until cooked well.
- Remove from the heat; add sesame oil, bacon pieces and sesame seeds. Combine them together.
- Fry the eggs and place over the fried rice. Serve now Bacon fried rice at once.