- Preheat oven to 425?F (220?C).
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Cut margarine into mixture and add lentil purée (still cutting) until it resembles coarse oatmeal.
- Add milk and fold into flour mixture until ingredients are just incorporated.
- Turn out dough onto a lightly-floured surface and pat down to 1½-2 inches thick.
- Cut out biscuits with a 2-inch (5 cm) cookie cutter.
- Dust cookie cutter with flour to help prevent dough from sticking.
- Place biscuits on baking sheet at least 1-inch (2.5 cm) apart.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve immediately.