- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large wok or sauté pan over medium flame. Add ginger and garlic. Stir fry for 45 seconds. Add cabbage and carrots. Continue stir frying for 2 minutes or until the cabbage is soft.
- Add chicken, soy sauce and eggs. Toss well and heat through. Remove mixture from the pan, and place in a large colander to drain well.
- To assemble eggrolls, cover layers of phyllo with a damp cloth to stay moist. Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a cutting board. Spray it lightly with cooking spray.
- Top with another layer of phyllo dough, and spray again. Repeat for a total of four layers. Prepare a second stack with the remaining four layers. Cut layered dough into four squares.
- Divide filling evenly (about 1 cup portions) into the center of each stack of squares.
- Fold one corner of the square into the middle (on top of the filling). Fold in the two sides and roll the eggroll over so the folded parts are on the bottom.
- Place the rolls on a nonstick baking sheet then keep in oven to bake for 20 minutes or until browned and crisp and chicken are reheated. Serve immediately to kids at your home or eat yourself.