- Preheat the oven at a temperature of 400*F.Peel and core the pineapple, cut it into 1/2-inch rings. With the kitchen paper, pat dry each ring.
- In a large polythene bag, combine cinnamon, chili powder and sugar; toss well. Put few pineapple rings into the polythene bag. Mix well and then put the coated rings in a roasting tin. Repeat the procedure with the remaining rings.
- On a baking tray lined with foil, place the rings and then dust with powdered sugar.
- Cook in oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with low fat yogurt if desired.