- Preheat the oven to 200*C/ 400*/ gas mark 6. Wash and scrub the potatoes and cut each into 8 equal portions. Place in a clean plastic bag and add the oil. Seal and shake well to coat.
- Arrange the potato wedges, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet, sprinkle over the poultry sea and baking in the oven for 30-35 minutes until they are tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, mix the flour, spice, thyme and seasoning together on a plate. Press the chicken drumsticks into the seasoned flour to lightly coat.
- On one plate mix together the egg and water. On another plate sprinkle the breadcrumbs. Dip the chicken drumstick first in the egg and then in the breadcrumbs. Place on a non- stick baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken drumsticks alongside the potato wedge for 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes, until they are tender and cooked through.
- Drain the potato wedge thoroughly on a absorbent kitchen paper to remove any excess fat and serve with the chicken, accompanied with low-fat coleslaw and sweet corn relish, if wished.