- Thickly slice the banana, de-seed and dice sweet peppers, crush garlic, dice sweet potatoes, remove crust of bread then dice; set them aside.
- In a saucepan of boiling water, cook sweet potatoes for about 15 minutes or until tender; drain completely then reserve.
- By the time, melt butter in a frying pan, sweet peppers and garlic, cook while stirring for 3 minutes.
- Put banana slices into the pan and cook for a minute. Using a slotted spoon, bring out banana from pan and then stir in the potatoes.
- Now put bread cubes into the pan and cook while stirring for 2 minutes or until it changes color to golden brown from all sides.
- In a small saucepan, mix together lemon juice, chives, honey and oil then heat until honey is runny.
- Dish out the potato mixture into a serving dish and add seasoning that suits your taste buds. Pour dressing over the potatoes and sprinkle croutons on top to serve!