- Place bananas in a medium bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add pancake mix and water; stir until blended.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Pour ¼ cup batter for each pancake into hot skillet.
- Cook pancakes for about 2 minutes per side until fully cooked.
- To make the topping, spray a pan with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Cook berries and orange juice for 3 minutes or until the berries are soft.
- Spoon topping over pancakes and serve.