- Preheat oven to 350*F. Peel and slice the bananas. Set aside.
- Take a large bowl; add milk with butter and whisk together, add 3 tbsp of this mixture to another, add custard powder and whisk to combine and make a smooth batter. Add this custard mix to the butter bowl, whisk again.
- Take another bowl; add eggs, nutmeg, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla extract, process it with a whisk until creamed. Combine both the liquids together and whisk properly.
- Add bread cubes in a bowl with sliced banana and raisins, pour in the liquid and mix completely (make sure that each bread piece absorbs the liquid, press if needed). Cover bowl and leave for 20 minutes.
- Add the bread mixture into oven proof dish and place in oven, bake for 50 minutes or until top becomes light golden. Place out from oven, leave to cool slightly. Serve cold or warm!