- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir until well combined. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to finish cooling.