- Drain the cooked barley and set it aside.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450.
- Place scallions(cut into halves) and corn in a bowl and toss with 1 Tbsp. oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet and roast for about 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- In a large bowl, combine barley, roasted vegetables, tomatoes, parsley, shredded chicken, spinach, 2 Tbsp. oil and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper.
- Add remaining oil if salad is too sticky.
- Serve hot, cold, or at room temperature.
- Garnish with avocado chunks.