- Chop the rosemary; crush the garlic cloves; set them aside. Preheat the oven at 425*F.
- In a large bowl, sift the flour and salt and then stir in the dried yeast. In a center, make a well and then gradually stir in the water and oil to form a soft dough.
- In a lightly floured surface, turn it out and then knead for 10 minutes until smooth and elastic. In an oiled bowl, turn once to coat the dough with oil and then covered with oiled clingfilm. Let set aside to rise in a warm, draught-free place for 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
- At the same time, For topping: put together rosemary, garlic and oil and then leave to stand.
- Again knead lightly, divide equally in half and roll out each pieces to a 9 inch round. Transfer them to 2 oiled pizza plates or a large boiled baking sheet. With the help of fork, prick it and then carefully spread with the rosemary oil. Drizzle over plenty of salt and pepper.
- Place at the top of oven, for 15 minutes until lightly risen, golden and crisp.