- You will need 16 bamboo skewers to prepare this recipe and take hot milk, chop 2 tbsp of coriander for extra use. Set aside.
- Line a large baking tray with aluminum foil. Take a food processor or a blender; add parsley, coriander and onion. Work on it to chop completely. Add mince, cumin, paprika, ground coriander, salt and pepper and allspice. Work on it again to combine properly and make a paste.
- Heat up the grill on medium. Mold heaped tablespoonfuls of beef and spice mixture using your hands around bamboo skewer into a 7 cm pointed-ended sausage. Keep on lined baking tray. Use all the beef mixture and skewers by repeating an act as you did before. Cover and leave aside for a while.
- Take a bowl; add hot milk and saffron threads, place aside. Take another small bowl, mix yogurt with coriander and some salt and pepper then place this aside.
- Use oil to brush the kofta skewers and keep on preheated grill, cook with turning once carefully and brush occasionally with oil for 8 minutes until well browned and heated through.
- Add yogurt mixture with saffron mixture, mix properly then serve Beef kofta with saffron yogurt and have fun.