- Boil 4 cups water in a big saucepan. Add cauliflower and broccoli, and cook, covered for 3 minutes. Drain out and place vegetables in iced water. After 3 minutes, drain and paper towel dry.
- Mix cheeses and flour in a large bowl. Heat beer and lemon juice on medium heat in a large saucepan till bubbly.
- Reduce heat to medium and dump in a large tablespoon of cheesy mix. Stir vigorously in a figure eight motion, till cheese melts completely.
- Keep adding cheese one tablespoon at a time, repeating the same procedure. Put in mustard and cook till fondue mix is smooth and thick.
- Pour in a fondue pot. Keep warm till ready to serve. Bread cubes or the vegetables can be used.