- Finely crush the gingersnaps and set aside. Preheat oven at temperature of 375*F.
- Combine walnuts, gingersnaps and vanilla wafers. Stir in melted butter. In a 9-inch cake pan, press the mixture at the bottom and 1.5 inches upside. Bake for 5 minutes then cool on wire rack.
- Put together gelatin and grapefruit juice in a medium saucepan and let stand for 5 minutes. Cook while stirring on low heat until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in lemon peel. Refrigerate for 40-50 minutes or until partially set, stirring occasionally.
- Mix together vanilla, sugar and cream cheese in a small bowl, beat with the help of an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread it over the base of crust.
- Spoon half of the gelatin mixture over cream cheese layer then place 1.5 cups of blueberries. Spoon remaining gelatin mixture over berries. Cover and chill for 4-24 hrs or until gelatin is set. Loosen crust from side and remove side of pan. Serve immediately!