- Partially freeze beef.
- Thinly slice across the grain into long strips, ¹/8-inch thick. Thoroughly coat strips with Hot ‘n Spicy Seasoning.
- Spray a large, heavy skillet (cast iron is good) with non-stick spray coating.
- Preheat pan over high heat.
- Add meat; cook, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes, onion, broth, and garlic.
- Cook, covered, over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Stir in carrots; lay greens over top and cook, covered, until carrots are tender (about 15 minutes).
- Serve in large serving bowl, with crusty bread.