- Carefully hold leaves of berries; without letting them break, turn and bind them towards the stem.
- In a small, heavy-bottomed saucepan add sugar along with water and cook over low heat for 4-5 minutes.
- When sugar melts completely and forms golden caramel syrup, remove from heat.
- Dip the base of pan in cold water to avoid burning of caramel and stop further cooking. Then keep the saucepan in warm water so that the caramel remains in liquid form.
- Grease a baking sheet, hold each berry from leaves, dip it in caramel syrup to form a layer of caramel, put it on the baking sheet and allow to cool till dry then serve.