- Chop an onion, crush garlic and place aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter on low heat, fry the garlic and onion very gently into it until soften. Now add carrots and further fry for 5 minutes, stirring with intervals so that they do not brown.
- Add the stock, potato, cumin, tomato paste, lemon juice, bay leaves, celery and seasoning to taste with salt and pepper, cook until boiled, now cover and simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes until the vegetables are cooked completely.
- Remove bay leaves. Now you can cool the soup for a while and then press through strainer or blend in a processor until smooth.
- Transfer the soup in a clean pan together with milk and let boil slowly. Adjust seasoning to your taste.
- Dress up each serving with celery leaf and serve delicious hot soup.