- Line 4 heart-shaped moulds with clean muslin (cheesecloth). Place a sieve (strainer) over a mixing bowl and using the back of a metal spoon press through the cottage cheese. Mix in the yogurt.
- Whisk the egg white until stiff. Flod into the cheese, with the castle (superfine) sugar and vanilla (extract).
- Spoon the cheese mixture into the moulds and smooth over the tops. Place on a wire rack over a tray and leaves to chill for 1 hours until firm and drained.
- Meanwhile make the sauce.
- Wash the strawberries under cold running water. Reserving a few strawberries for decoration, hull and chop the remainder. Place the strawberries in a blender or food processor until smooth. Alternatively, push through a sieve (strainer) to puree. Mix with the icing sugar powdered to taste.Cover and leave to chill until required.
- Remove the cheese hearts from the moulds and transfer to serving plates. Remove the muslin (cheesecloth), decorate with strawberries and geranium leaves and serve with the sauce.