- Remove the pitts and roughly chop olives. Cut celery into fine slices, half the pears in lengthways and use a melon baller to scoop out cores. Remove pitts of the dates then cut into strips.
- Preheat the oven at a temperature of 400?F.
- Crumble ricotta with blue cheese in a bowl. Then put honey, celery, olives and dates, mix well.
- Arrange pears in an ovenproof dish and divide the filling equally between them.
- Pour apple juice into the dish. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes or until the pears are tender.
- Preheat the grill. Remove foil from the dish.
- Put the dish under grill for about 3 minutes. Serve instantly with green salad.