- Shred the cooked chicken. Heat a large pot of water, bring to boil, and then add the pasta and cook for 5 minutes. Now cook the cauliflower florets with the pasta until both are tender. Then drain and rinse them and return to the pot.
- At the same time, heat the oil in a large saucepan at medium heat, then add the onion and cook for 3 minutes. Now put the wine and cook for 1 minute more.
- Now add flour, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix them well. Then put this mixture in the pan. Apply medium heat to boil, stirring. Cook until thickened.
- Lower down the heat and then stir in the cheese until smooth. Then stir in the chicken and mustard and cook for 2 minutes. Now stir the sauce into the drained pasta and cauliflower.
- Transfer to the serving plates, scatter over the chives and serve this delicious 'Cheesy Chicken Pasta Recipe'.