- Cut leeks into small pieces and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low flame. Add the chicken and leeks pieces into pan and stir fry for 8 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and take few thyme, bay leaves, sage and stirring finely to give soup taste.
- Season to your taste with salt and pepper. Let the soup boil, now simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add prunes and some cooked rice with diced bell peppers(if desired) to the saucepan, simmer at least 20 minutes.
- Throw away thyme, sage, bay leaves from the soup. Serve the hot Chicken and Leek Soup to everyone.