- Place chicken in a large skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook over medium heat for about 10 to 15 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare mole sauce.
- Toast ancho chilies in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add broth to skillet and set aside.
- Spray a large saucepan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add onion; cook and stir over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Add chili and broth mixture, tomatillos, cumin, and salt; bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and transfer to a blender container.
- Puree until smooth and pour over chicken; cook for 5 minutes more.