- In a 4 to 5-quart slow cooker combine mushrooms,tomatoes, chicken broth, onion, capers curry powder, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Add artichoke hearts.
- Place chicken on top.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 hours.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer chicken and artichokes to a serving bowl.
- Cover chicken and artichokes with foil to keep warm.
- If using low-heat setting, turn to high heat setting. In a small bowl combine cornstarch and water.
- Add in the curry mixture, when thicken, pour over chicken and artichokes.
- Serve warm.