- Chop 2 cups cherries in food processor. Combine cherries, basil,sweet pepper , 1 tsp ginger and salt in large bowl; set aside.
- Cut chicken breast into small strips.
- In skillet, saute chicken, remaining 1 cup pitted cherries, remaining 1 tsp ginger, garlic and black pepper in oil until chicken is no longer pink; fold chicken mixture into cooked rice.
- Wrap tortillas tightly in heavy foil; heat 10 to 15 minutes at 350*F.
- Portion 1/4 cup each rice mixture, lettuce and chopped cherry mixture on one half of each tortilla. Fold in sides and roll into a bundle.