- Slice the onion, crush garlic clove, de-seed sweet pepper and slice it too. Separate beansprouts from beans.
- Peel orange skin, grate it then squeeze juice from 1 fruit and reserve both. Peel and segment remaining 2 oranges. Also cut chicken into julian strips.
- Heat a large wok with oil in it. Put chicken pieces in it and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until sealed on all sides.
- Then add sweet pepper, peas, onion and garlic to the wok.
- Stir-fry for 5 minutes more or until vegetables are about to become tender and the chicken is done.
- Mix soy sauce, orange rind, orange juice, tomato paste and corn flour in a measuring jug to combine.
- Pour this mixture into the wok and cook while stirring continuously until liquids start to thicken.
- Then add orange chunks and beansprouts to the wok. Heat through for another 2 minutes.
- Serve hot!