- Make slices of plantains, wash the chicken and cut into required pieces. Slice green beans, finely chop ginger and garlic cloves. Also make small cubes of tomatoes. Set aside.
- Take a frying pan and heat vegetable oil in it. Put the plantains in it and fry them till they turn golden brown. With a perforated spoon take them out and set them aside.
- In a bowl place the chicken, add salt, black pepper and mix them. After mixing properly fry chicken till it becomes golden brown and is cooked. Take chicken out and keep in a warm place.
- Using a large pan put 2 tablespoons of olive oil and heat it. Stir in green beans, carrots and fry for a little while. Put ginger, garlic, onions and tomatoes in it, close the lid and let it cook for at least 5 minutes on a low flame.
- Put black pepper, celery, basil and bouillon cube. Fry for another 5 minutes. Finally add fried plantains, 1 cup of water and fried chicken. Put salt and green pepper according to your taste.
- Cover the lid and cook it for 15 minutes on a low heat. Keep mixing it from time to time so the plantains don’t stick to base of the pan. Serve hot when ready.