- Position oven racks in the middle and lower third of oven; preheat to 375°F.
- Coat both sides of each tortilla with cooking spray and cut into quarters.
- Place tortilla wedges in an even layer on 2 large baking sheets.
- Combine lime juice and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Brush the mixture on each tortilla wedge and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake the tortillas, switching the baking sheets halfway through, until golden and crisp, 15 to 20 minutes (depending on the thickness of the tortillas).
- Serve with any salsa or condiments.