- In 2-quart saucepan, place eggs in single layer; add enough cold water to cover eggs by 1 inch. Cover saucepan; heat to boiling. Remove from heat; let stand covered 15 minutes. Drain.
- Immediately place eggs in cold water with ice cubes or run cold water over eggs until completely cooled.
- Peel eggs; cut in half lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks; place in a small bowl.
- Add cream cheese spread, salt, milk and mustard yellow; mash with fork until well blended and smooth.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika, finely chopped red peppers and chives.