- Beat egg whites in a large bowl until firm and whitish.
- Add sugar slowly in portions and beat further till firm peaks occur.
- Add chocolate, dates, almonds and walnuts. Mix thoroughly.
- Grease and line a round cake tin with depth of 9-inches. Pour the batter in it.
- Bake at 180 C/ 350 F/ Gas Mark 4 for 35-40 minutes until the surface of cake turns golden.
- Allow to as per the room temperature on a wire shelf.
- Set it in a serving platter. Carefully decorate with whipped cream border and sprinkle almonds.