- Coarsely crushed the cookies; thaw the whipped topping. Preheat the oven at a temperature of 350?F. Make cake mixture as directed and in a two 9-inch round pans place the batter and then bake as directed in a package.
- Leave to cool in pans for 10 minutes and then transfer to the wire racks and cool completely. Now place the butter and chocolate in a small bowl and microwave them at High for 2 minutes. Then stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Leave for 5 minutes to cool. At the same time, in a large bowl whisk together the sugar and cheese until blended. Then add gently whipped topping and crushed cookies, stirring.
- Now put one of the cake layers on plate and then ladle the cream cheese and sugar mixture over the surface and spread evenly. Then top with the other cake layer a spread at the top with the chocolate glaze.
- Then leave for 10 minutes until firm and then refrigerate Chocolate Covered Cake before serving.