- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and grease and flour two 8 inch cake pan.
- In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt,oil,vanilla extract, hot cup of coffee, Create a well in the centre and add all the rest of the ingredients except coffee.
- Mix well until combined and then add the hot coffee. Mix once again.
- Pour into greased pans and bake in the middle rack in the oven for approximately 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Slice each cake into two slices , cover with whipped cream and I decorated it with pourable chocolate ganache,whipped cream and cherries