- Melt the chocolate morsels in a double boiler or create your own with a pot of boiling water and a glass or metal bowl on top (be sure to have an ovit mitt handy as they will get hot). Stir regularly until completely melted.
- Add peanut butter and stir until it is thoroughly blended with chocolate.
- Remove from heat and add Rice Krispies blending until the mixture reaches a consistent texture.
- Grease brownie pan with butter (do not use cooking spray as these will not be cooked, but the butter will melt into the hot mixture).
- Spread mixture evening into pan and refrigerate for approximately two hours or until mixture is completely set.
- Remove baking dish from refrigerator and cut into squares with a sharp knife.
- Serve chilled.