- Grate the orange peel finely. Preheat the oven at a temperature of 425?F and line the 12x9-inch Swiss roll tin with non-stick baking paper. Put the eggs and sugar in a bowl and place the bowl over the saucepan of simmering water. Whisk until the whisk leaves the trail when dragged across the surface.
- Remove from the heat and whisk until cool. Sift the flour and cocoa powder in a bowl and then stir into the egg mixture. Now add the cooled boiled water, stir and then ladle into the prepared tin. Now bake for 10 minutes, remove from the oven and then invert the cake onto baking paper. Scatter over the sugar.
- Remove the tin and carefully strip off the baking paper and then place another baking paper on top. Carefully roll up and leave until cold.
- For filling: beat together the cheese in a bowl with the orange peel and honey. Unroll the Swiss roll and spread with the cottage cheese mixture and then again roll up.
- Serve cut into thin slices.