- Beat one egg with 1 tbsp of water in a bowl. Set aside. Warm milk and pour it in a glass.
- Mix warm milk and yeast until yeast is dissolved.
- Add 2 cups of all purpose flour and salt and mix until flour is soft.
- Beat in 3 eggs and add sugar and beat for 2 minutes. Add butter and beat until combined. Add flour and beat until mixture has a smooth consistency.
- Do not knead.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Punch dough down then turn onto a lightly floured surface. Cover with a bowl and allow dough to rest for 15 minutes. Grease and flour a 12-cup muffin baking tray.
- Cut 1/6 of dough and set aside. Shape the remaining dough into balls.
- Place in muffin cups. Divide the other dough, which was set aside, into 12 small balls.
- Make an indentation in the top of each large ball and place a small dough ball in each indentation.
- Then preheat oven to 375°F. Brush rolls with egg and water glaze. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Once done, let it cool.
- Serve warm.