- In a mixer bowl, cream together sugar and butter; beat in egg and vanilla.Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.Add to butter mixture.Blend well.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or untill firm enough to roll into balls.
- Shape dough into small balls about 3/4-inch in diameter. Roll in cinnamon sugar to coat.
- Set cookies 1-inch apart on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or till the edges are lightly browned.Cool slightly on pans, then remove to racks to cool completely.