- Cut onion into slices, crush garlic cloves, cut chicken into 1-inch pieces, trim the top and bottom of okra; set them aside.
- Heat sunflower oil in a wok. Add chicken pieces, cook while stirring continuously until slightly browned.
- Now add okra, onion and garlic to the wok. Cook for 3 minutes more, keep stirring.
- Mix chicken stock, curry powder and lemon juice in a bowl. Pour this mixture in the wok.
- Heat until it begins to boil, then cover the lid and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add creamed coconut into the curry while stirring and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the pineapple, coriander and yogurt. Stir for 2 more minutes to mix.
- Serve hot with the boiled rice.