- Remove stems of grapes, peel and chop kiwi fruit then slice the star fruit thinly.
- Peel the lime, reserve its rind and juice. Core and thinly slice the apple.
- Cut melon into two halves, remove its seeds and scoop out flesh with melon baller then reserve the melon shells.
- Combine apple slices, melon, grapes, grapefruit, star fruit and kiwi fruit in a large bowl, toss gently to mix.
- Cut lime rind into fine strips, blanch them in boiling water for 30 seconds, strain then rinse in cold water.
- Drizzle juice of lime into fruits and mix gently.
- Spoon the fruits into reserved melon shells.
- Refrigerate it if you have time or serve as it is.